- Our Policy.
- Information We Collect.
- When you interact with us through the Service, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Data:
When you interact with justgolive through the Service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (for example, geo-location and device ID). Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. justgolive may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by justgolive affiliates, agents or service providers. The Service may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Service. Also, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, justgolive often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis. justgolive may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. justgolive may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Service to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
- justgolive is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers:As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties::justgolive, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Partner Sponsors::If you win a Contest that is sponsored by a Partner Sponsor (as those terms are defined in the Terms of Service), justgolive may disclose your Personal Data to the Partner Sponsor and the Partner Sponsor may use such Personal Data and disclose such Personal Data to third parties in order to notify you that you have won, provide you with an opportunity to claim your prize, obtain your consent and release with respect to your Contest Entry and prize and otherwise in connection with the administration and operation of the Contest and prize fulfillment.
- Legal Requirements::justgolive may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of justgolive, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Phasellus consequat elit ut nunc pharetra, ut euismod tortor lacinia.
- In ac purus id dui mattis auctor ut vel neque.
- Nullam lacinia ex ac ultricies facilisis.
- Curabitur eget nisi eget dolor maximus iaculis a et ex.
- Your Choices
- You can access the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Service. You can also opt-out of certain uses of your Personal Data by modifying your account settings within the Service.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Integrating Third Party Services within the Service
- One of the special features of the Service is that it allows you to enable various online third party services, such as social media and social networking services ("Third Party Services"), to be directly integrated into your justgolive experience. By directly integrating these services, we make your online experiences richer, and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature, we will ask you to provide us your username and password for the relevant Third Party Services. By enabling such Third Party Services, you are allowing us to pass your log-in information to these service providers for this purpose. When you add a Third Party Service account to the Service, we will collect your login information and other relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Third Party Service and your data contained within that Third Party Service. However, please remember that the manner in which Third Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and justgolive shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third Party Service that may be enabled within the Service.
- justgolive takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way.
- Access to Information; Contacting justgolive
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Service.
You may contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.